- mix 2-3 drops into a tablespoon of aloe vera gel for a calming, soothing sunburn soother
- mix 1-2 drops into a teaspoon of foot cream for extra anti-fungal and deodorizing action
- add 2-3 drops to a bentonite clay for a DIY Face mask
- add 2 drops to a tablespoon of almond oil for a soothing massage oil that will also help relieve headaches if gently rubbed on the temples
- Try a few drops on a cold wash cloth for a cold lavender compress on the forehead
- add 2 drops to a teaspoon of ground rolled oats mixed with a teaspoon of clay, wet the mixture and use the resulting ‘paste’ as a gentle, exfoliating face cleanser
- mix 4 drops with a tablespoon of almond oil and add to your bath for a wonderful, relaxing scent (They actually bottle this for babies!)
- Add a few drops of lavender to 1 Cup of baking soda and spray your mattress to refresh it, leave it for a few hours and then vacuum off.
- Spray some Lavender water on your pillow for a good night’ sleep!