- mix 2-3 drops into a tablespoon of aloe vera gel for a calming, soothing sunburn soother
- mix 1-2 drops into a teaspoon of foot cream for extra anti-fungal and deodorizing action
- add 2-3 drops to a bentonite clay for a DIY Face mask
- add 2 drops to a tablespoon of almond oil for a soothing massage oil that will also help relieve headaches if gently rubbed on the temples
- Try a few drops on a cold wash cloth for a cold lavender compress on the forehead
- add 2 drops to a teaspoon of ground rolled oats mixed with a teaspoon of clay, wet the mixture and use the resulting ‘paste’ as a gentle, exfoliating face cleanser
- mix 4 drops with a tablespoon of almond oil and add to your bath for a wonderful, relaxing scent (They actually bottle this for babies!)
- Add a few drops of lavender to 1 Cup of baking soda and spray your mattress to refresh it, leave it for a few hours and then vacuum off.
- Spray some Lavender water on your pillow for a good night’ sleep!
“Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” — Earl Nightingale
I’m Happy! Are you???